And Then There Were Four

We're creating this blog because it's the cool thing to do when people are having a baby. Just kidding, really we already have a hard enough time keeping up with everyone we want to, and our lives are about to get even more wonderfully busy. We can't wait - and we want you guys to be able to share in it too, so we both plan on reporting on it. Read at your own risk, and hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Let the Captions Come

Hello All,

While I have been sitting back like the rest of you and enjoying Katie's excellent writing and creativity in narrating her experiences with our little boy, I thought I would try to contribute something to our blog at last. It dawned on me as I was looking at some of our pictures of Ben that most of them still say something like DSC_0089 or something silly like that. I thought it was time for that to change. I may try to contribute more to the blog later on, but for now, let's start with a captions contest... every day or every other day we're going to put a picture on here and you guys can try to come up with the best caption for it. I'll add that to my picture collection on the computer instead of the old DSC_0098 label we've got currently...

So, Day 1 of the captions contest. Formerly DSC_00789, renamed Grandma and Ben 6 for the time being, this photo desperately needs some help. I submit the following, "Help! I've got a Grandma stuck on my face!":


Let us know what you think now that you can all comment!

5 comments:

Melissa Bush said...

How about "Ahhhhhh!!! What's Grandma doing to me??!!!" Sorry Aunt Lourie. Love you!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

From Alan--"Scoring with older chicks already...yeeaaahhh!"

Unknown said...

"See Dad, I told you my fingers taste good; Grandma thinks my cheeks do too!"

Susan Langeland said...

Late entry:

Grandma! Grandma! Earth to Grandma! My foot's stuck in Brina's mouth!