And Then There Were Four

We're creating this blog because it's the cool thing to do when people are having a baby. Just kidding, really we already have a hard enough time keeping up with everyone we want to, and our lives are about to get even more wonderfully busy. We can't wait - and we want you guys to be able to share in it too, so we both plan on reporting on it. Read at your own risk, and hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Caption contest 3

And the winner from caption contest picture number 2: "In this interesting example of dual mesmerization the movement of the objects has simultaneously hypnotized the father and his child." I'm going with the home-cooking and my Dad wins! Amy - very creative with the Family Guy reference, but one fatal flaw - Ben does not sleep, so the ZZZZZZZ at the end does not fit :-). Dan - good effort but you just won, so you don't get another just yet. Irene, I think you captured the look on his face well, but the caption is a bit too short, and Aunt Sue, yours is a bit too long. Also, I hope that he will like his studying and exams.... And Katie, I'm afraid you aren't going to win for the same reason I'm not going to - it just wouldn't be fair, even if yours is funny. Hopefully Ben won't be throwing the animals out of the crib anytime soon though.

Alright - thanks for the increased participation and excellent display of creativity. Hopefully we can get up to 10 captions for the next one. Here is your subject matter people (with my primer as always):

"This mobile thing is cooler than I thought... at least cooler than my conehead mother"

3 comments:

Kathy said...

"Whoa... I'm going to have to mend my ways. This sleep deprivation thing is starting to do really weird things to my mom."

Unknown said...

At least one of us is sleeping...

Unknown said...

hmmmm...I can't decide what's more entertaining; Mom's awesome hat or this crazy spinny thing Dad found so amusing. Man, my parents are weird!