And Then There Were Four

We're creating this blog because it's the cool thing to do when people are having a baby. Just kidding, really we already have a hard enough time keeping up with everyone we want to, and our lives are about to get even more wonderfully busy. We can't wait - and we want you guys to be able to share in it too, so we both plan on reporting on it. Read at your own risk, and hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

1st Winner and 2nd Picture...

And we're off! I'd like to thank the three brave initial participants. It was hard to judge between the three. Alan, yours is getting thrown out right away though because you wrote about scoring with my Mom technically. Can't go for it, I'm sorry. Mel, I hope you'll forgive me, but I'm going with Dan's because Ben does chew on his fingers all the time - I never thought of him trying to convince me that they tasted good though.... So, good job Dan!

I'm having a hard time choosing a second photo because there are so many to pick from. I'm going to put DSC_0391 down here even though it's not the greatest quality and my facial expression is not too flattering - I'm doing this because surely it can bring out some excellent creative comedic value. I'll start with something simple: "Dad, you're a terrible handyman... but thanks for putting together the mobile anyway."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm...Dad? Was this supposed to impress me?

Katie said...

If Animal A(aligator), leaves my crib at 2:55 traveling 5 miles an hour and Animal B (bear), leaves at 3:15 going 7 miles an hour, how long until Mommy feeds me?

Susan said...

Look Benny, See what Daddy made? Daddy can build, Daddy can study and take exams, Daddy can shoot hoops,Daddy can mow the lawn...why if you eat your vegetables someday you'll be tall and strong like Daddy and you can do all these things, too!...What? You don't want to study and take exams? Well, nobody really wants...let's just play with the mobile, Ben.

Irene S. said...

Booooooring!

Lyle said...

In this interesting example of dual mesmerization the movement of the objects has simultaneously hypnotized the father and his child.

abvandervliet said...

[In a Stewie-esque tone] If this is all it takes to amuse Daddy, then my plot to take over the world can begin! First, I have to convince them I'm only interested in eating and sleeping and.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.