And Then There Were Four

We're creating this blog because it's the cool thing to do when people are having a baby. Just kidding, really we already have a hard enough time keeping up with everyone we want to, and our lives are about to get even more wonderfully busy. We can't wait - and we want you guys to be able to share in it too, so we both plan on reporting on it. Read at your own risk, and hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Like Father, Like Son


Benjamin had his 6 month appointment this morning. Praise the Lord he is healthy and thriving and was given a clean bill of health. I feel like every time I go to the doctor with him, I'm surprised how much he's grown. Today he was 27 3/4 inches long and 20 pounds 6 oz. The nurse that weighed him and measured him and was saying something about being in the upper 90% percentile for height. She turned and looked at me, sized me up and said "how big is daddy?" I told her that Brian is 6'6 and she smiled and tickled Benjamin and said "like father, like son." I loved hearing that. I love knowing that Benj is growing, developing and starting to take on after his dad. Yay for my man and my little man!

No comments: