And Then There Were Four

We're creating this blog because it's the cool thing to do when people are having a baby. Just kidding, really we already have a hard enough time keeping up with everyone we want to, and our lives are about to get even more wonderfully busy. We can't wait - and we want you guys to be able to share in it too, so we both plan on reporting on it. Read at your own risk, and hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First Words



Yes...I know Ben is only 6 months old and not old enough to talk yet. But I'm going to claim my name as his first words. His newest thing is going "mamamamamama." Yesterday right after he got his shots he started babbling that and clung to my shoulder for dear life. So to follow up on yesterday's post- he has Brian's genes and will probably look more like him, but his first words were "mama." Heck....after 41 weeks of pregnancy and almost 24 hours of labor, he BETTER say "mama" as his first words....closely followed by "I'm sorry...I love you!"
By the way- improvement!! Ben was only awake twice between 10:30 and 6:30!

No comments: