And Then There Were Four

We're creating this blog because it's the cool thing to do when people are having a baby. Just kidding, really we already have a hard enough time keeping up with everyone we want to, and our lives are about to get even more wonderfully busy. We can't wait - and we want you guys to be able to share in it too, so we both plan on reporting on it. Read at your own risk, and hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Newborn Ben

I was looking through some old pictures on my parents computer (Ben and I are Denver right now) and came across this video. This was taken 3 days after Ben was born, his first full day at home. A few thoughts ran through my head....

1- OHHHHH. So little. So cute. I miss that stage of life...time to do it again.
2- Oh wait. I drank an entire pot of coffee this morning to compensate for lack of sleep for the past few nights. No more babies until this one sleeps.

3- I don't believe he was ever this small....

4- Newborns sound like baby birds. Their noises sound like helpless little chirps.

No comments: